Customer Service Representative
Waterbury Heating & Cooling, Inc. is a local HVAC contractor that specializes in heating and cooling, plumbing, and electrical service. Waterbury has been in business since 1950 and we have gradually grown in conjunction with the growth of the city of Sioux Falls. We are currently looking to add a customer service representative to our growing team.
Customer service representative responsibilities include the following;
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude with customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate through various channels.
- Learn a basic understanding of our products and services so you’re able to assist with any questions and/or direct calls accordingly.
- Able to process transactions for various services and parts.
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Assist in scheduling and assisting customers with our various service programs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer service representative requirements include the following;
- High school diploma, general educations degree, or equivalent.
- The ability to stay calm when customers are stressed and/or upset.
- Comfortable utilizing computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Arriving to work on a consistent and timely basis.
Benefits include the following;
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- AFLAC Coverage.
- Company Uniforms.
- Company PTO.
- Paid Holiday.
- Year-end bonus and incentives.
Waterbury has a wonderful opportunity open for a Full Time Journeyman and/or Apprentice Electrician to join our team! Above average pay, and great benefits along with growth and advancement for your career await.
Work includes new construction, new equipment install and light residential work both locally and regionally. No travel. Monday-Friday with overtime optional.
Desire 2 years of experience. Ability to lift up to 75 lbs., good communication skills, able to work independent and in a team. Ability to pass a drug screen upon hire.
Complete Benefits Package:
• Paid Vacation
• Annual Bonus Opportunities
HVAC Maintenance Technician
Waterbury has been in business for nearly 70 years and looking for qualified HVAC TECH
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Maintenance Technician to maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and some troubleshooting skills.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting HVAC systems of all kind
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working with Natural gas, propane, electric and refrigerants
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
Hourly wage for this position starting at $14.50 and up DOE
Benefit package to include: Vacation, paid holidays, health insurance, 401(K) plans, dental and offering AFLAC. We also include bonuses, incentives, paid uniforms, and other items.
Waterbury is a equal opportunity employer and a Drug free workplace.
Waterbury Plumbing, LLC of Sioux Falls, SD is currently seeking full-time plumbers to add to our growing company. We are looking for candidates with Apprentice or Journeyman Plumbing experience, Minimum 2 years experience. Position may include general service and new construction.
Requirements for this position include:
- Apprentice or Journeyman Plumbing experience
- Light commercial, residential
- Individual must be clean cut and professional and responsible
- Pre-employment background check and drug test will be conducted
- Candidate must have valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Vacation time
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Salary will vary based on level of experience.
Waterbury has been in business for nearly 70 years and looking for qualified Sheetmetal Installer
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented Sheetmetal Installer for new construction or remodel construction.
Qualifications and description as follow:
- At least 1-year field experience of working with installation of sheet metal installation on residential or multi-family jobs
- Willingness to continue and learn
- Have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Great communication skills
- Show up for work on time and on a consistent basis
- Have a winning and willing attitude
- Be willing to work in a drug free work environment
- Be a TEAM PLAYER!
Benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC coverage
- Company uniforms
- Vacation plan
- Paid Holidays
- Year-end bonus and incentives
- Working for a stable company